A small passage of seventy meters in length and six in width, through which some vehicles pass, from Flaçà to Sant Jordi.

It was built in 1985, although the neighbors of Sant Jordi Desvalls in 1933 were already struggling to reach the other side of the river, which was repeated for a few years, until in 1981 the councils of Sant Jordi , Flaçà, Bordils, Foixà and Pera are addressed to the Diputación and to the Hydrographic Confederation of the Eastern Pyrenees, giving way in 1985 that the General Direction of Roads of the Generalitat builds the corridor.