It is a small rectangular chapel, with a small semicircular apse and a double sloping roof with an Arabic tile roof. None of the walls has holes but one of them has buttresses. The facade contains an armored door on top of which there is a rectangular window, finished with a bell tower.
Built in the middle of the 18th century.
An anecdote of the chapel:
In 1936 in the dark days that followed the sedition of the fascist military, led by General Franco, against the government of the Second Republic, the bell was destroyed, and a Swiss group donated a new one.
After the restoration in 1985 carried out by the Association of Neighbors and Friends of Sobrànigues, the chapel in addition to its function as a place of worship has become a local social space.